You can start the ReadSpeaker by using the keybord via an accesskey. In the implementation we suggest to use "L" as accesskey.
Since the control panel is built in html, you can use tab/shift+tab to navigate in the control panel and press enter to activate a certain button or link.
How to use the accesskey depends on your bowser,
- Internet Explorer: Hold down the ALT key, press the number or letter of the access key, release both keys then press ENTER
- Firefox: Hold down both SHIFT and ALT plus the access key. There’s no need to hit ENTER.
- Chrome: Hold down both SHIFT and ALT plus the access key. There’s no need to hit ENTER.
- Safari on a Mac: Press the CTRL or Control key together with the number or letter of the access key. There’s no need to hit ENTER.
- Opera: Pressing SHIFT and ESC together lists all access keys available on the page. You then just press the key. So to get to the home page on this site you go SHIFT ESC, release them then press 1